Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sublety Is Certainly Not Without Influence

I have survived several things in my life that could have killed me. I was given yet another chance at life when I got my kidney/pancreas transplant. I have taken these things as an indication that there is something I should, or at least CAN contribute to the world to make it more Enlightened. I feel that I can put ripples in the pond of the Universe and my influence will be felt either directly or indirectly by many people. In any event subtlety is certainly not without influence. On my homepage I have placed a saying I came up with several years ago in a sort of revelation. AS LIGHT CAN BEND A TREE, SO ENLIGHTENMENT CAN BEND THE WORLD!!! We each seek sustenance from the energies that are out there in the Universe. How we grow and in what direction we grow depends on what is out there to cause us to grow (or bend) in any particular way. If one person puts out good vibes, that's a start. If that person can convince others to do the same thing at the same time, well that is more powerful. The truth of Enlightenment is bright indeed. If we light it up we will bend the world.

No comments: